Problems with nativa driver for MS SQL Server

I tried my Delphi 2.0 application with ODBC MS SQL driver
and there were no problems. But whe I tried it with native
driver for MS SQL Server i received the followin application
error:

 Exception EDBEngineError in module BROKER32.EXE at 000431FC
 Vendor initialization failed. File: NTWDBLIB.DLL. Alias: Terminal.

What does it mean? Please, help me !
Write to b...@techno-link.com

Angel Anichin

Re:Problems with nativa driver for MS SQL Server

Do you have the client part of SQL Server installed ? This would install
this DLL in your machine too.
If you are using Win95, install this client part using the same setup
that you use to install the server. This setup will see that you are
installing the software on a Win95 machine and will install only the
DLL's and the utilities, if you want them.

Rope this helps
Ricardo

Angel Anichin wrote:
> I tried my Delphi 2.0 application with ODBC MS SQL driver
> and there were no problems. But whe I tried it with native
> driver for MS SQL Server i received the followin application
> error:

>  Exception EDBEngineError in module BROKER32.EXE at 000431FC
>  Vendor initialization failed. File: NTWDBLIB.DLL. Alias: Terminal.

> What does it mean? Please, help me !
> Write to b...@techno-link.com

> Angel Anichin

Other Threads