Q: minimum Oracle client install

Hi there,

Could anybody tell me  what the minimum is you need to install
of Oracle client 8.0.4. on your client, when using the BDE 5.01
and Net8?

Cheers,

Henk.

Re:Q: minimum Oracle client install

Re:Q: minimum Oracle client install

I guess yo should choose "Custom" at install time, and then install Net8
with the required drivers (only those you plan to use). The installer should
take care of adding all other bits and pieces needed.

Florin

Henk Klijn Hesselink wrote in message <378C36FA.1E759...@gmx.net>...
>Hi there,

>Could anybody tell me  what the minimum is you need to install
>of Oracle client 8.0.4. on your client, when using the BDE 5.01
>and Net8?

>Cheers,

>Henk.

Other Threads