DLL different between 16 bits and 32 bits ?

I have a 16 bits DLL written with Borland Pascal 7.
I can use this DLL with a Delphi 1.0 application, but I can't use it with
the same application compiled with Delphi 2.0 :
The 32 bits application answers that the DLL seems to be damaged.
Does anyone know why ?

Re:DLL different between 16 bits and 32 bits ?

Francois BONNEVILLE <c...@planetb.fr> wrote:

You have to recompile your DLL in 32 bit.

General rule : Keep the programs/DLL the same when you use them togheter
so 16 bit EXE - 16 bit DLL; 32 bit EXE - 32 bit DLL

HTH
Rudy

>I have a 16 bits DLL written with Borland Pascal 7.
>I can use this DLL with a Delphi 1.0 application, but I can't use it with
>the same application compiled with Delphi 2.0 :
>The 32 bits application answers that the DLL seems to be damaged.
>Does anyone know why ?

Other Threads