Crystal Reports error

I have an application where my reports are printed with Crystal Reports
v4.5 16-bit. My database is in paradox. I print a report to a file
(Option:Save data with report). Sometimes I get a very strange error
"Database field has been deleted. Field <TableName>.<FieldName>
usecount=1".

Does anyone knows something about it ?

Re:Crystal Reports error

Singular wrote:

> I have an application where my reports are printed with Crystal Reports
> v4.5 16-bit. My database is in paradox. I print a report to a file
> (Option:Save data with report). Sometimes I get a very strange error
> "Database field has been deleted. Field <TableName>.<FieldName>
> usecount=1".

> Does anyone knows something about it ?

Crystal caches information about the expected structure of the database
and updates this information only when "Verify Database" is invoked.
The option "Verify on Every Print" is a good idea with Paradox tables.

Note that "printing to a file" and "save data with report" might not be
exactly the same thing.  It's one thing to output the data to a flat
file, and quite another to produce a file that requires CR to view it.

Other Threads