Borland's Database Engine.

When create an application that uses 'DB' and 'DBTables', it works fine on
the pc with Delphi (4).
But when I'm trying to run the program on another computer, it returns with
an error that it cannot initialize the Borland Database Engine.
Is it possible to integrate some functions of the 'Engine' to run the
application? It only uses a DB4 table vreated with Excel, with is on all
computers.

Thx in regards DG.

Re:Borland's Database Engine.

Hi DG,

you will have to install the BDE (Borland Database Engine) on every
computer on which you want to run your application. To do this, just
create a install utility by using Installshield Express which comes
with Delphi.

Greetings,

Rob Segerink

D. Geerdink wrote in message ...
>When create an application that uses 'DB' and 'DBTables', it works fine on
>the pc with Delphi (4).
>But when I'm trying to run the program on another computer, it returns with
>an error that it cannot initialize the Borland Database Engine.
>Is it possible to integrate some functions of the 'Engine' to run the
>application? It only uses a DB4 table vreated with Excel, with is on all
>computers.

>Thx in regards DG.

Other Threads