How do I fetch calendar appointments from Microsoft Exchange?

Allan Hansen wrote in <3a3735c2$1_1@dnews>...

> - I need to fetch all users' appointments from an Exchange server. How do I
> do that?

Allan, I'm afraid this is the wrong newsgroup for such questions.
Please go to borland.public.delphi.oleautomation and ask there, since
there you will find people who know such things.

To find out which newsgroup is the best for your problems, have a look at
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups . Most of the newsgroups have a short
description there.

I've set followup-to and crossposted to that group (which I don't read).
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org
  Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB