BP 7.0: Loader error (0025) with Btrieve 6.15 for DOS under Windows 95

After running Btrieve for DOS 6.15 under Windows 95 I can't run any
protected mode program compiled with BP 7. I can't run BP 7 neither.
Btrieve is a protected mode TSR and is using DOS 4GW extender. Help!

Re:BP 7.0: Loader error (0025) with Btrieve 6.15 for DOS under Windows 95

------------79C71F0D48941

MW wrote:

  After running Btrieve for DOS 6.15 under Windows 95 I can't run any
  protected mode program compiled with BP 7. I can't run BP 7 neither.

  Btrieve is a protected mode TSR and is using DOS 4GW extender. Help!

 It might be using all the XMS memory and not allowing BP to load any

OR

It might try and interface with BP and only use one Protected mode
driver and there is a hastle somewhere.

OR

BP might try and take control of the protected mode and dos4gw wouldn't
allow it.

Cheers, Pieter De Wit

------------79C71F0D48941

BEGIN:VCARD