Problem waiting for screen repainting

Rudy R. Hilado wrote:

> How can I make my Delphi code wait until all screen repainting has
> completely finished?

Off hand, try Application.ProcessMessages.

HTH

Ian Jennings                    i...@sys.uea.ac.uk
School of Information Systems
University of East Anglia
Norwich                             01603 592878
England
        http://hector.sys.uea.ac.uk/~ij/home.htm

Re:Problem waiting for screen repainting

In article <31355BB6.1...@deltanet.com>, rhil...@deltanet.com says...

>I have an application where part of it takes a screen snapshot. The
>application first puts up a form that allows the user to click a button.
>When the button is clicked, the form is hidden and the screen snapshot
>is taken. My problem is that sometimes when the snapshot is made, the
>desktop or other windows on the desktop have not finished repainting
>(caused by the form being hidden), resulting in an incomplete screen
>capture.
>How can I make my Delphi code wait until all screen repainting has
>completely finished?

[...]
Use Application.ProcessMessages.  That should do the job.

Hope this helps,
Jochen

joch...@berlin.snafu.de                        74754.2...@compuserve.com
I post, therefore I am.