Q: Title of the minimized Application

If i have an active window Like Borland Delphi 2.0 the caption in the
window could read "Delphi 2.0 - MyProject" but stil the name on the
task is only Delphi 2.0

I have created a project and my project .exe file is called for
example OLLE.EXE then te task is named Olle. How can i change this so
this don't become the exe filename?

/Martin

Please reply to the address below, remove "nospam_" to reply
nospam_mar...@microtel.se

Thanx

Martin Arvidsson, MicroTel Technology, Sweden.

Re:Q: Title of the minimized Application

In article <34d0899c.77867...@nntpserver.swip.net>, Martin Arvidsson
<nospam_mar...@microtel.se> writes

>If i have an active window Like Borland Delphi 2.0 the caption in the
>window could read "Delphi 2.0 - MyProject" but stil the name on the
>task is only Delphi 2.0

>I have created a project and my project .exe file is called for
>example OLLE.EXE then te task is named Olle. How can i change this so
>this don't become the exe filename?

The name you see on the minimised icon is the value of
Application.Title. You can set this at run time, or at design time
in Project | Options. This is not tied to your application main form's
caption, so if you want to synchronise the two, just put
  Caption := Application.Title;
or
  Application.Title := Caption;

in your main form's OnCreate code.