Call word95 macro from C or Delphi ?

I recently create a macro and attach to document. Is there
a way that I can call that macro from C or Delphi ?

Kung
kw...@iname.com

Re:Call word95 macro from C or Delphi ?

Kung24 wrote in message

<1998051400590800.UAA01...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>I recently create a macro and attach to document. Is there
>a way that I can call that macro from C or Delphi ?

After opening the document, start a DDE session and let Word execute the
string
[MyMacro()]
The () are optional, but required in Word 97.

Note: if you put the macro in Normal.dot, there's no need to open the
document first.
--
Zweitze de Vries
zweitze<at>iname<dot>com