How to scroll 2 RichEdit fields at same time

Hi All,

I need to scroll two RichEdit fields at the same time.

I have an application where I use a RichEdit field for an editor. On the
left of the editor I have another (very narow) RichEdit field. The idea
is to have the same functionality as the Delphi IDE's Bookmarks
(Ctrl+K+number and Ctrl+Q+number). When I scroll around in the richedit
field, I need the narrow richedit field to scroll as well. It contains
the bookmark numbers.
The Ctrl+K+number and Ctrl+Q+number is already working.

I think I will have to use messaging, but how?

Any ideas (or a totally other way of applying) would be apreciated.

Thanks
Stephan Marais