Where to find WinAPI Help

            I wonders where I can find the WinAPI helpfile, about
            everybody speaks.

            Thanks
                        patrick

Re:Where to find WinAPI Help

patrick bergner wrote in message <3691F9FC.2BA46...@t-online.de>...
>            I wonders where I can find the WinAPI helpfile, about
>            everybody speaks.

If you look in the folder where you installed Delphi,
you'll see a \Help subdirectory. In there is a file
called win32.hlp - this is the file you want.

You can add an icon for this file to your Delphi
speedbar. Right-click on the speedbar (not the
component palette) and select Properties.
In the Speedbar Editor dialog, select the Help
list item, and drag the Windows API help icon
onto the speedbar.

HTH
--
Jeremy Collins

Re:Where to find WinAPI Help

patrick bergner <patrick.berg...@t-online.de> wrote in article
<3691F9FC.2BA46...@t-online.de>...

>             I wonders where I can find the WinAPI helpfile, about
>             everybody speaks.

Look in your Program Files\Borland\Delphi3\Help directory for a file called
Win32.hlp

Regards
Mike Heydon

Other Threads