BPW: rapid cursor blinking

Greetings!!!

Every time I run BPW it changes the default rate of cursor blinking (as set
in the Windows control panel) to maximum.  Does anyone else have that
problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks, Nikita.

Re:BPW: rapid cursor blinking

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 03:26:33 GMT, "Nikita Synytskyy"

<nik...@NOSPAMmondenet.com> wrote:
>Every time I run BPW it changes the default rate of cursor blinking (as set
>in the Windows control panel) to maximum.  Does anyone else have that
>problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi Nikita, yes occurs under W95. There a tool which restores the blink
rate: ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/bpwcur.zip

Happy coding!
- Ulli -

The Coder's Knowledge Base
http://www.netalive.org/ckb