With I cant Update a MS ACCESS Table with more than 40 fields using ODBC

I'm using ODBC and BDE.

If the MS ACCESS has less than 41 fields (i.e. 40 Fields) my program can edit/post or delete de record, BUT if the MS ACCESS table has 41 fields, i receive a message:

SQL is too complex.

Help, please.

Re:With I cant Update a MS ACCESS Table with more than 40 fields using ODBC

>If the MS ACCESS has less than 41 fields (i.e. 40 Fields) my program can edit/post or delete de record, BUT if the MS ACCESS table has 41 fields, i receive a message:
>SQL is too complex.

Change the UpdateMode to UpdateWhereKeyOnly
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads