AI

i think most of u have heard the game 'cross three'
here is a game - "3D cross four" that i wrote two years ago
2 players can play it at the same time
but i am going to modify it so that the player can play with the computer
that is AI
can some one suggest how AI code can be written
pls do feel free to contract me for the source code
yu_ka_...@hotmail.com

------
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to n...@netfront.net

Re:AI

> i think most of u have heard the game 'cross three'
> here is a game - "3D cross four" that i wrote two years ago
> 2 players can play it at the same time
> but i am going to modify it so that the player can play with the computer
> that is AI
> can some one suggest how AI code can be written
> pls do feel free to contract me for the source code

you can ask here... (Chinese BIG5 newsgroup)

BTW, the Windows Entertainment Pack (WEP) includes a ' 3D cross four ' .

Other Threads