TPW fast cursor blink

Whenever I load Borland TPW (Win95), the cursor in the edit window
blinks really fast.  It also blinks at the same fast rate in every
other window from then on until I reboot the machine.
Can this be stopped?
Thanks.
except me.  I'm always getting in the way of something...

Jerry J. Margeson    jer...@uvonics.com     http://www.coil.com/~jjm

Re:TPW fast cursor blink

On Thu, 03 Jul 1997 10:56:17 -0400, Jerry Margeson

<jer...@uvonics.com> wrote:
>Whenever I load Borland TPW (Win95), the cursor in the edit window
>blinks really fast.  It also blinks at the same fast rate in every
>other window from then on until I reboot the machine.
>Can this be stopped?

Once again: Get this
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/bpwcur.zip and be happy for
the rest of your life......
Regards - Ulli -
------------------------
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth
uconr...@gwdg.de
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1

<jer...@uvonics.com> wrote:
>Whenever I load Borland TPW (Win95), the cursor in the edit window
>blinks really fast.  It also blinks at the same fast rate in every
>other window from then on until I reboot the machine.
>Can this be stopped?
>Thanks.

There's a public domain kit (written by Frank Heckenbach, thx!)
available to fix this Borland Bug. You can load it down from
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/bpwcur.zip
Regards - Ulli -

Other Threads