putimage

How can I use 'putimage' procedure in Turbo Pascal 7.0?

Re:putimage

"Anachist" <cr...@popsmail.com> wrote in message

> How can I use 'putimage' procedure in Turbo Pascal 7.0?

The on-line help describes it pretty well.

Essentially you store an image with GetImage (and ImageSize
to get the amount of storage required), and then you can put
it wherever you like with PutImage; there are various options
available for how the placed image interacts with whatever
was on the screen previously. See the help for details.

Have a look at the example for GetImage; that'll show you
the basics.

--
The Scarlet Manuka

Other Threads