how to launch an external program (*.exe) via delphi ?

hi,

I don't know what the source code to launch an another exe via my delphi
program ?
If s.o has an exemple ....

thanks a lot

Re:how to launch an external program (*.exe) via delphi ?

hi,

on Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:25:08 +0100, "laurent T <Tran...@wanadoo.fr>"
wrote in <9305fb$f2...@wanadoo.fr>:

[..]

> I don't know what the source code to launch an another exe via my delphi
> program ?

OH
keyword: ShellExecute

cu chris

laurent T wrote in message <9305fb$f2...@wanadoo.fr>...
>I don't know what the source code to launch an another exe via my
delphi
>program ?
>If s.o has an exemple ....

DelphiLand http://www.festra.com has a mini-tutorial about this in the
section "Code Snips" called:
"Running an external application (and waiting)".

Guido, webmaster of DelphiLand

Other Threads