EPrinter error ???

I made a stored procedure and with a query component on the report form (on
which there is a quickreport component) I select everything from that
stored procedure. I adjusted the QuickReport's dataset property and all the
data-aware fields on my report.

So I made a few changes and now when I ty to preview this report I get an
EPrinter error message telling me "Printer selected is not valid". I don't
know what to look for ! I know for sure that the stored procedure works
fine.
I don't have the faintest idea of what can cause this problem...
Can someone give me a clue ??

Thanks in advance

Lina