TableType-Version (Paradox)

How to set the TableType-Version (5.0, 7.0; Paradox) of a Table at runtime?
Thanx

Re:TableType-Version (Paradox)

See the sample program at www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:TableType-Version (Paradox)

>How to set the TableType-Version (5.0, 7.0; Paradox) of a Table at runtime?

If you are using Delph 4 you can use the tableLevel property to create a table
of the type you specify assuming the features you try to create the table with
are supported at the level you specify.

If you are trying to change the level of an existing table you need to use
dbiDoRestructure.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:TableType-Version (Paradox)

Bill Todd schrieb in Nachricht <7mgsdf$1n...@forums.borland.com>...

>See the sample program at www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html.

>Bill

>--

>Bill Todd - TeamB
>(TeamB cannot respond to email questions. To contact me
> for any other reason remove nospam from my address.)

Thanks for the support...
Works very well!

Other Threads