IBXtras X.01 now available for Delphi and BCB

The .01 update is now available.  Fixes/Changes include

 6. What's new in the .01 update
------------------------------------

IBDatabaseINI
  - Notification moved back to protected.
  - Added storing/retrieving the Character set;

IBFilterDialog
  - Added Notification to deal with an AV problem when destroying the underlying
Dataset component.
  - Fixed the Contians to Containing issue

IBScript
  - Now handles Set Dialect statements
  - Now handles Declare statements
  - Validate now works correctly
  - New property CurrentTokens that allows you to get at the TStringList
containing the tokenized version of the current statement
  - New property Validating which is a Boolean that is true when the IBScript is
validating an script
  - Fixed a Database not assigned bug when doing DML statements without a
Dataset attached.
  - SQLDialect defaults to 3 for newly created databases

IBConnectionBroker
  - Source included in the D5/BCB5 version

Kylix 1 version should be available in the next day or so.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Re:IBXtras X.01 now available for Delphi and BCB

Thanks Jeff

Your effort is appreciated here in South Africa

Ruaan
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> The .01 update is now available.  Fixes/Changes include

>  6. What's new in the .01 update
> ------------------------------------

> IBDatabaseINI
>   - Notification moved back to protected.
>   - Added storing/retrieving the Character set;

> IBFilterDialog
>   - Added Notification to deal with an AV problem when destroying the
underlying
> Dataset component.
>   - Fixed the Contians to Containing issue

> IBScript
>   - Now handles Set Dialect statements
>   - Now handles Declare statements
>   - Validate now works correctly
>   - New property CurrentTokens that allows you to get at the TStringList
> containing the tokenized version of the current statement
>   - New property Validating which is a Boolean that is true when the
IBScript is
> validating an script
>   - Fixed a Database not assigned bug when doing DML statements without a
> Dataset attached.
>   - SQLDialect defaults to 3 for newly created databases

> IBConnectionBroker
>   - Source included in the D5/BCB5 version

> Kylix 1 version should be available in the next day or so.

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
> (Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail
>  me directly unless     | Failure isn't about falling down
>  asked.  Thank You)     | Failure is staying down (Marillion)

Re:IBXtras X.01 now available for Delphi and BCB

Thanks, Jeff, much appreciated!

Woody

Other Threads