Help storing passwords for WNetAddConnection2 in password list

Hello Everyone,

I'm using the WNetAddConnection2() function to connect a remote network drive.
 In order to make this connection, I must prompt the user for a password.
Certainly, I could store the password in the registry, but I'd like the use the
"password list" files used by other Windows services.  Can anyone point me in
the right direction to find out how to do this?  Does anyone have any sample
code (if the procedure is more involved)?

Thanks,
Paul

--
// Paul E. Jones