Is it possible to read *.Mov file?

    Is it possible to read the media file *.MOV by delphi?? Thanks alot!

Best Regards,
Chung

Re:Is it possible to read *.Mov file?

Hi Chung,

I think it's possible if you have the right component for it. Check out
Torry's Delphi Pages at http://www.torry.ru in the 'Multimedia' section.
Maybe you will find somethinh there.

Bye

--
Koen Van Baelen
koen.van.bae...@pandora.be

Re:Is it possible to read *.Mov file?

** You can read the follow message, may be it can help you! **

Message 1 of 1

Re: How can I play a QuickTime File ...?

         Dominique Louis <dlo...@oz.quests.com>

         1999/05/19
Forum:

         borland.public.delphi.graphics

 more headers
            author posting history

alejandro urbano wrote:

> How can I play a QuickTime  File ...?

The obvious question is Through Delphi or in General.
On the General side download QuickTime Player 4.0 from
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/ .
On the Delphi side if you have the right MCI drivers on your or your
clients machine you can just use the Media Player ( this is by far the
simplest method ). If you are talking about components, I have not heard
of any ( but would be interested in some if anyone has the time to write
them ). I recently found out that the Delphi Jedi team (
http://www.delphi-jedi.org ) had someone converting the QuickTime 3.0
SDK over to Delphi last year and are about to update it to the QuickTime
4.0 SDK soon. You can download the QT 3.0 conversion from a russian site
which has an example of a the QuickTime SDI application written in
Delphi it's URL is...
http://timur.lanit.ru/quicktime/ or as a diect download link from...
http://timur.lanit.ru/qt30_pas.zip. And if you create some components
from them, let me know.

Hope this helps.

Ciao

Dominique Louis
Delphi Developer and aspiring Delphi Game Developer when wife and son
permit.
** Punching the Monitor Hurts You more than Microsoft **

Chung wrote:
>     Is it possible to read the media file *.MOV by delphi?? Thanks alot!

> Best Regards,
> Chung

Other Threads