need simple method to view a Zip file

Hello all

Do you know any Simple method to view the content of any zip file by Delphi
(the files inside that zip file), please help

Many thanks
Nhuyen

http://www.zfree.co.nz

Re:need simple method to view a Zip file

There is an archive called zunz.zip that contains Infozip's zip and unzip dll's
together with some examples. I have used this package successfully in my
programs to access .zip files.

Philip

In article <3b52e55...@zfree.co.nz>, sonphu...@zfree.co.nz says...

>Hello all

>Do you know any Simple method to view the content of any zip file by Delphi
>(the files inside that zip file), please help

>Many thanks
>Nhuyen

>http://www.zfree.co.nz

Re:need simple method to view a Zip file

I have found DynaZip to be very useful. You have to pay for it but you can use
it in any of your applications. They do versions for most programming languages
including Delphi.

Regards,

David C Ayre

>Hello all

>Do you know any Simple method to view the content of any zip file by Delphi
>(the files inside that zip file), please help

>Many thanks
>Nhuyen

Re:need simple method to view a Zip file

Delphi Zip Component with source (about USD 48 )
http://vclzip.bizland.com/

On 17 Jul 2001 01:00:13 +1200, "meAgain" <sonphu...@zfree.co.nz>
wrote:

>Hello all

>Do you know any Simple method to view the content of any zip file by Delphi
>(the files inside that zip file), please help

>Many thanks
>Nhuyen

>http://www.zfree.co.nz

Re:need simple method to view a Zip file

There's a free zip library at these pages:
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/8607/
  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/Vleghert/
"meAgain" <sonphu...@zfree.co.nz> wrote in message

> Hello all

> Do you know any Simple method to view the content of any zip file by
Delphi
> (the files inside that zip file), please help

> Many thanks
> Nhuyen

> http://www.zfree.co.nz

Other Threads