Where to get Free Windows Version TP7

Where to get Free Windows Version TP7, I need it for my project.

My new display card is giving problem when I open my DOS Ver TP7 in Windows.

Re:Where to get Free Windows Version TP7

In article <36b0791...@news.{*word*104}way.com.sg>, Centenaire

<eric...@{*word*104}way.com.sg> wrote:
> Where to get Free Windows Version TP7, I need it for my project.

There is no Free Windows version of TP7. Actually, there simply is no
TP7 for Windows, only TP 1.5 (and Delphi, and BP7 for Dos can also
genreate 16bit Windows programs).

> My new display card is giving problem when I open my DOS Ver TP7 in Windows.

1) try running it full screen
2) Try the Free Pascal Compiler. There's a Windows version available
(although it doesn't have a graph nor crt unit, if you need those you
can use the Dos version under Windows).

There is no "official" IDE yet, but there are several IDE's in
development (both "official" and "unofficial"). You can find a link to
one in the links section (surprise!) of the website.

Web site: <http://tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be/~michael/fpc>.

Jonas

Other Threads