System registry settings for BDE installation

Hi

I'm tired of searching the registry settings por BDE installation.
I don't want to use Install Shield, but a program made by me.

Can anybody help me?
What I have to do with the system registry to BDE run without problems?

Note: I have Delphi 3.01.

Please email me directly to mailto:tr...@albaycin.moebius.es

Re:System registry settings for BDE installation

Just look at Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Borland\ and change
all directory entries to your BDE directory
Ignacio Trivi?o wrote:
> Hi

> I'm tired of searching the registry settings por BDE installation.
> I don't want to use Install Shield, but a program made by me.

> Can anybody help me?
> What I have to do with the system registry to BDE run without problems?

> Note: I have Delphi 3.01.

> Please email me directly to mailto:tr...@albaycin.moebius.es

Other Threads