paradox table with corrupt header

hi there!

can anyone tell me what to do with a paradox table that has a corrupt
header? i have the borland TUTIL23.dlls but i cant seem to repair that table
with that utils. please tell me a solution, i really need this table working
!!!

many thanxs in advance

oliver handle

Re:paradox table with corrupt header

I think these people have a good product:    http://www.sundialservices.com
Look for the ChimneySweep product.

Regards,
Aage J.

Oliver Handle wrote:
> can anyone tell me what to do with a paradox table that has a corrupt
> header? i have the borland TUTIL23.dlls but i cant seem to repair that table
> with that utils. please tell me a solution, i really need this table working

Re:paradox table with corrupt header

thanx a lot ;)

"Aage Johansen" <aage.johan...@kreftreg.no> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I think these people have a good product:

http://www.sundialservices.com
> Look for the ChimneySweep product.

> Regards,
> Aage J.

> Oliver Handle wrote:

> > can anyone tell me what to do with a paradox table that has a corrupt
> > header? i have the borland TUTIL23.dlls but i cant seem to repair that
table
> > with that utils. please tell me a solution, i really need this table
working

Other Threads