Delphi4 VS DAO

Hello,
I have written an applications use the MS DAO 3.5, it seems everything work
fine until my custumers who uses NT suddenly receives a strange error
when he start my app: OleSysError 80040112.this was happened when i create
_DBEngine object, i can't find what the 80040112 mean.
Anybody knows anything about this ?  I'm in a bad situation as I can't
reproduce the error on my clean NT.

Re:Delphi4 VS DAO

In article <738e7h$3...@forums.borland.com>,
  "Allen" <w...@163.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have written an applications use the MS DAO 3.5, it seems everything work
> fine until my custumers who uses NT suddenly receives a strange error
> when he start my app: OleSysError 80040112.this was happened when i create
> _DBEngine object, i can't find what the 80040112 mean.
> Anybody knows anything about this ?  I'm in a bad situation as I can't
> reproduce the error on my clean NT.

80040112 is caused by not having the correct license entries in the registry.
You probably have VB installed on your machine, which will have updated the
registry correctly.

Hope it helps.

Garrett Trant
http://www.helloeuro.com

Re:Delphi4 VS DAO

Is it possible that he doesn't have DAO installed (properly???) on his
machine?
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.
Allen wrote in message <738e7h$3...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,
>I have written an applications use the MS DAO 3.5, it seems everything work
>fine until my custumers who uses NT suddenly receives a strange error
>when he start my app: OleSysError 80040112.this was happened when i create
>_DBEngine object, i can't find what the 80040112 mean.
>Anybody knows anything about this ?  I'm in a bad situation as I can't
>reproduce the error on my clean NT.

Other Threads