Inserting Strings at cursor position.

Hey,

        I'm just starting out in Delphi Programming, and I was wondering
whether it is possible to insert a text string at the current cursor
position in a RichText window (much like when you paste a string into a
document at the position of the cursor), I've experimented with
InsertObject and AddObject, However, addObject only adds the string at
the end of the document in the rich text window.  I've also tried
copying the string to the clipboard, and then pasting it to the
document.  this works fine, however, I lose all of my clipboard contents
in the process.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neel Parikh

Nov. 9/1996

Re:Inserting Strings at cursor position.

N Parikh <ras...@interlog.com> wrote in article
<328517A5.7...@interlog.com>...

> Hey,

>    I'm just starting out in Delphi Programming, and I was wondering
> whether it is possible to insert a text string at the current cursor
> position in a RichText window

RichEdit.SelText := yourstring;

Bryan Wilken
bwil...@midusa.net