Q : How to play wave-files at different speeds

Hai,

How do I play a wave-file at a faster or slower speed than normal???
I need to play a wave-file at #C-frequentie and #D-frequentie
C has to play(or sound) slower than D.
Anyone has suggestions???

Almer Tigelaar
tigel...@tref.nl
http://huizen.dds.nl/~almer1

Re:Q : How to play wave-files at different speeds

Almer Tigelaar wrote

> How do I play a wave-file at a faster or slower speed than normal???
> I need to play a wave-file at #C-frequentie and #D-frequentie
> C has to play(or sound) slower than D.

Changing the sampling rate changes the play back speed.

i.e. a 22k wav of 10secs plays in 5 secs if you play it as a 44k wav

Other Threads