dbiDoRestructure Help !!!

Hello, folks:

I need very simple thing - to change the fileds order in a PARADOX
table. As I see the only option I have is to use dbiDoRestructure.
But it keeps sending me exception about errors in either field
descriptors, or table structure \, or invalid parameters, etc.

Is anybody can help me (explain me) how to do this specific kind of
restructuring.

Thanks,
        Serge

Re:dbiDoRestructure Help !!!

Serge, why do you want to do this? If you simply want to change the VIEWING
order in a DBGrid then make the fields persistent and change the index
property.

HTH,
--
Paul Motyer
SoftStuff, Croydon, Australia, 3136

Serge <sshi...@lehman.com> wrote in article <33CD2D53.3...@lehman.com>...

> Hello, folks:

> I need very simple thing - to change the fileds order in a PARADOX
> table. As I see the only option I have is to use dbiDoRestructure.
> But it keeps sending me exception about errors in either field
> descriptors, or table structure \, or invalid parameters, etc.

> Is anybody can help me (explain me) how to do this specific kind of
> restructuring.

> Thanks,
>    Serge

Other Threads