DbiDoRestructure Sample Errors

I am trying to use Borland's DbiDoRestructure sample on "employee.db" table,
as the sample suggests, but an error occurs "Unsatisfied forward or external
declaration: TForm1fDbiDoRestructure."

Any idea? I may have used the sample wrong. Could anyone give an example on
how to use this function?

For the reference, I attached the original code, which you can findo under
BDE help file.

I have been struggling with this for a week. Any help is appreciated.

Luo

Add a validity check to the specified field.

The field must be a longint, and the TTable must be open.
This example uses the following input:
 fDbiDoRestructure(Table4, Table4.Fields[0], @Min, @Max, nil, True);
 (This input works for the EMPLOYEE.DB table.)

procedure fDbiDoRestructure(Tbl: TTable; Field: TField; MinVal, MaxVal,
DefVal: pLongint; Required: Bool);
var
  hDb: hDbiDb;
  TblDesc: CRTblDesc;
  VChk: pVChkDesc;
  Dir: String;
  NumVChks: Word;
  OpType: CROpType;

begin
  NumVChks := 0;
  SetLength(Dir, dbiMaxNameLen + 1);
  Check(DbiGetDirectory(Tbl.DBHandle, False, PChar(Dir)));
  SetLength(Dir, StrLen(PChar(Dir)));
  VChk := AllocMem(sizeof(VChkDesc));
  try
    FillChar(TblDesc, sizeof(CRTblDesc), #0);

    VChk.iFldNum := Field.Index + 1;
    Tbl.DisableControls;
    Tbl.Close;
    Check(DbiOpenDatabase(nil, nil, dbiReadWrite, dbiOpenExcl, nil, 0, nil,
nil, hDb));
    Check(DbiSetDirectory(hDb, PChar(Dir)));
    with VChk^ do
    begin
      bRequired := Required;
      if MinVal <> nil then
      begin
        Inc(NumVChks);
        bHasMinVal := True;
        move(MinVal^, aMinVal, sizeof(MinVal^));
      end
      else
        bHasMinVal := False;
      if MaxVal <> nil then

      begin
        Inc(NumVChks);
        bHasMaxVal := True;
        move(MaxVal^, aMaxVal, sizeof(MaxVal^));
      end
      else
        bHasMaxVal := False;
      if DefVal <> nil then
      begin
        Inc(NumVChks);
        bHasDefVal := True;
        move(DefVal^, aDefVal, sizeof(DefVal^));
      end
      else
        bHasDefVal := False;

    end;
    TblDesc.iValChkCount := NumVChks;
    TblDesc.pVChkDesc := VChk;
    OpType := crADD;
    TblDesc.pecrValChkOp := @OpType;

    StrPCopy(TblDesc.szTblName, Tbl.TableName);
    StrCopy(TblDesc.szTblType, szParadox);
    Check(DbiDoRestructure(hDb, 1, @TblDesc, nil, nil, nil, False));
  finally
    Check(DbiCloseDatabase(hDb));