QuickReport: How to print only the current record?

--
C U
[-]

Re:QuickReport: How to print only the current record?

Do not attach a dataset to the QuickReport component

Conrad Smith

Wim Smit wrote:

> --
> C U
> [-]
> W S

Re:QuickReport: How to print only the current record?

>Do not attach a dataset to the QuickReport component

Yes, I tried that, but the TQRSubDetail will behave strange...!

The DataSet of this TQRSubDetail is the detail of the MasterDetail
relationship.
The fields from the Master are in de TQRDetail. Sometime there are now
detailrecord,
but then those of the NEXT masterrecord are used!

Wim Smit wrote in message <7gkl6r$r4...@news1.xs4all.nl>...
>>Do not attach a dataset to the QuickReport component

>Yes, I tried that, but the TQRSubDetail will behave strange...!

OK now,
don't know what I did, maybe I forget to set TQRSubDetail.Dataset.

CU
WS

Other Threads