Winword OLE

Hi,
I have a Delphi-problem using Winword with OLE. When i open Winword with an
existing Document using the command

               "OleContainer1.CreateObjectFromFile(...)",

i got my self-created form with my open/save-dialogs, but winword appears
in a
seperate Window and not in the application.

It seems that it depends on the Version of the Winword-Document. The
problems
rises, when i try to open a Winword 2.0-Document with Winword from
Office97,
Winword 6.0 or Winword 8.0-Documents work well.

Unfortunately the problem occurs not on every PC, the most work well.
Deinstallation and new installation of Office97 has no effect.

Does anyone have some ideas? Please give any answer.

Many thanks in advance,
Ralf