Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

I created an OLE server with Delphi and I can register the objects but
cannot load the references in VB.  I need to view the objects in the
VB object browser but it doesn't appear in the list and it cannot be
loaded as a reference.  I am able to create the objects in VB but I
need them to show in the browser.  If anyone can help me out I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any
"published" books on Delphi 2.0 OLE let me know where to find them.

Thanks,
        Todd

Re:Delphi 2.0 OLE DLL registration for use with VB object browser

sky...@erols.com wrote:

> I created an OLE server with Delphi and I can register the objects but
> cannot load the references in VB.  I need to view the objects in the
> VB object browser but it doesn't appear in the list and it cannot be
> loaded as a reference.  I am able to create the objects in VB but I
> need them to show in the browser.  If anyone can help me out I would
> greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any
> "published" books on Delphi 2.0 OLE let me know where to find them.

> Thanks,
>         Todd

I am having the same problem with getting Delphi servers to show up in VB.

Specifically, I tried registering the sample app memoedit in the
\demos\oleauto\autoserv dir.  After doing this I am able to see the
object in the registry and use it from other delphi apps but not from
VB.

Also, I don't understand how you can create an object in VB that
you can't load as a reference.

Other Threads