Unix Text File ---> DOS Text File

You all helped me very much, but I think the best solution was to
write my own program including the following lines:

  while not eof(orig) do begin
        read(orig, a);
        if a=#10 then write(temp, #13);
        write(temp, a);
  end;

I didn't know the trick to check the chars on #10. Before I tried it
with the functions chr() and ord() with no results.
With the program above it works pretty well, and I don't need any
further units whatsoever.
Thanks

Greetings,
        Ulrich