HELP: Connecting to Sybase SQL anywhere 5.5 with Delphi 1.0

Hi,

Since I updated from SQL anywhere 5.0 to SQL anywhere 5.5 I have
problems when I want to connect from Delphi 1 via BDE 2.52 and ODBC.

Setting the TDatabase.Connected "True", the following error occurs:

[Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server: unable to
start specified database.

What's wrong?

Klaus

Re:HELP: Connecting to Sybase SQL anywhere 5.5 with Delphi 1.0

In the 16bit ODBC Administrator | Database Startup | Options | Agent select
"client".
--
Jim Boyle

Imfeld <klaus.imf...@bernoise.ch> wrote in article
<32BE53B9.6...@bernoise.ch>...

> Hi,

> Since I updated from SQL anywhere 5.0 to SQL anywhere 5.5 I have
> problems when I want to connect from Delphi 1 via BDE 2.52 and ODBC.

> Setting the TDatabase.Connected "True", the following error occurs:

> [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server: unable to
> start specified database.

> What's wrong?

> Klaus

Other Threads