Help: TProtect files needed desperately

Hi!

We have some old software that a customer wants a new version of.
Unfortunately I can't find the files for one of the components we use. Its
called TProtect by Amber software.
I have tried to contact Amber software with no success.

TProtect provides protection for paradox databases and is an integral part
of our software.

I desperately need to get my hands on another copy of TProtect - if anyone
can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Simon Clough

Replies by email would be appreciated
jonathan.clo...@ntlworld.com

Re:Help: TProtect files needed desperately

Heres some info

http://delphi.realityworld.net/vhost/delphi/techdocs/netinw95.html

Simon Clough wrote:
> Hi!

> We have some old software that a customer wants a new version of.
> Unfortunately I can't find the files for one of the components we use. Its
> called TProtect by Amber software.
> I have tried to contact Amber software with no success.

> TProtect provides protection for paradox databases and is an integral part
> of our software.

> I desperately need to get my hands on another copy of TProtect - if anyone
> can help I would be very grateful.

> Thanks,

> Simon Clough

> Replies by email would be appreciated