any vb sample code for access database function

t...@its.com.sg wrote:
> I am new in vb design, anybody can email some sample code or show me some site to download, I just want to design a vb program to load an MS access database(phonebook directory), I can search by name , by postcode, by tel no, to select some company.

> thanks
> ts

You can read, can't you? (sorry for being rude, but this fault is obvious)
As this is a PASCAL not a VB newsgroup, your posting here is inadequate.
You also should break your lines at about 70 characters.
Please repost this in a Microsoft Visual Basic Newsgroup!

Some hints: you can either use SQL (which I don't know) or read the
database with opendatabase and with recordsets sequencially. There you
have a SEEK method also.

Greetings

Markus