compiling TPW1.5 to 32 bits

Hello,
I have a (large) program written in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 which
I would like to compile with a 32 bits compiler.
I cannot compile directly in Delphi and it appears that a lot of editing
work would be required. Do you know if there are any 32 bit compilers
compatible with Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 or some kind of automatic
translator to Delphi or others?
Thank you for your help

Marco

Re:compiling TPW1.5 to 32 bits

In article <7auf7k$3l...@sunnews.cern.ch>

marco.pul...@cern.ch (Marco PULLIA) wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a (large) program written in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 which
> I would like to compile with a 32 bits compiler.
> I cannot compile directly in Delphi and it appears that a lot of editing
> work would be required. Do you know if there are any 32 bit compilers
> compatible with Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Yes - Virtual Pascal 2.0 (which is currently in beta 4). Check:
   http://www.fprint.co.uk/products/virtual_pascal/

You might have to do some editing in respect of anything that
presumes a 16-bit environment (and in respect of some WinAPI
calls that have changed under win32).

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro v5.00 for Win32
     ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/install/chief500.zip

Other Threads