How to convert BC++ 4 IDE files to BC++ 6 project

I have an old BC++ 4 project that I wish to move from 16 bit to 32 bit.

Is it possible to conert the <myproject>.ide file to the new BPR format ? I belive that BC ++ Builder 4 had a a idetobpr.exe utility that I cannot find in BC++ Builder 6.

Many thanks

Pete

Re:How to convert BC++ 4 IDE files to BC++ 6 project

On 3 Apr 2002 22:24:05 -0800, "Peter" <peter.hayward.nos...@au.ibm.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to conert the <myproject>.ide file to the new BPR format ?

No.

Please note that this is the wrong newsgroup for Builder questions.
They should go in one of the .cppbuilder. groups.
e.g. - borland.public.cppbuilder.ide
This group is for issues re the pre-Builder compilers up to BC++ 5.02.

--
Wayne A. King
(ba...@torfree.net, wayne.k...@ablelink.org,

Other Threads