DBEXpress erro user/password for mysql 3.23.51, please?

I Have DBExpress for D6.2, in test connection erro user/password incorret.
Anyone know problem how resolved, please.

Silvrio Rodrigues Hoppe

Re:DBEXpress erro user/password for mysql 3.23.51, please?

This happens if the user/password is incorrect or it cannot establish a
connection at all.  check to make sure the connection is available.  Make
sure a user/password is known for the database and they are correct.

"Silvrio Rodrigues Hoppe" <silve...@bremen.com.br> wrote in message

> I Have DBExpress for D6.2, in test connection erro user/password incorret.
> Anyone know problem how resolved, please.

> Silvrio Rodrigues Hoppe

Other Threads