HELP! Help won't work

I use Tubro Pascal for Windows, Ver. 1.5. I took it out of my old computer and
put it into my current computer. However, there is a promble. The help file
dosen't work. Is this a security feature, or something that can be fixed or, do
I need to post this message some where else.

JW
DoNe By ThE pEoPlE aT hApPy SoFtWaRe :-)      Brvhart...@aol.com
http:\\members.aol.com\brvhart662\index.html <-The Pascal Web Page

Re:HELP! Help won't work

Brvhart662 (brvhart...@aol.com) wrote:

: I use Tubro Pascal for Windows, Ver. 1.5. I took it out of my oldcomputer,
: put it into my current computer. However, there is a promble. The help
: file dosen't work. Is this a security feature

       Did you get all the files from all the directories?
There may be hidden directories sometimes.   Can't you
use the original disks or work disks to install the way
it was done originally?

Ken Fischer

---

Re:HELP! Help won't work

Brvhart662 wrote:
> I use Tubro Pascal for Windows, Ver. 1.5. I took it out of my old computer and
> put it into my current computer. However, there is a promble. The help file
> dosen't work. Is this a security feature, or something that can be fixed or, do
> I need to post this message some where else.

Define "doesn't work".  Some error message?  If so, what does it say?  Did you
use the same path structure on the new computer as on the old computer?
Unless absolutely necessary, the best way to take care of this sort of thing
is to just reinstall from your original disks.

> JW
> DoNe By ThE pEoPlE aT hApPy SoFtWaRe :-)      Brvhart...@aol.com
> http:\\members.aol.com\brvhart662\index.html <-The Pascal Web Page

Internet URLs use "/" as the delimiter, NOT "\".  One has to hand-modify this
to make it work correctly.