Please do not cross-post

if I may make a suggestion, I would encourage teamB types to
*suggest* the appropo newsgroup for the person's question,
rather than just chiding them about the rules.  Clearly the posters
are not familiar with the rules, so not only will they be enlightened
and teamB's authority and wisdom established, but us poor saps
who are actually interested in following this thread won't have to
search all the other newsgroups trying to guess where the guy put it...

that's my story and I'm sticking to it..

paladin

"Craig Stuntz [TeamB]" <cstu...@nospamplease.com (but use vertexsoftware to email)> wrote in message

> In article <3d9af2d...@newsgroups.borland.com>, t...@mtsc.net says...
> > Hey everyone,

> Please note that cross-posting violates Borland's rules for the
> use of their servers, which you can read here:

> http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

> Please choose a single, appropriate group for your question.

> Thank you,

> -Craig

> --
>  Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
>      Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com
>      InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
>           http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Re:Please do not cross-post

"Dave Nottage (TeamB)" <dav...@nospamola.smartchat.net.au> ???Y/???Y
????? ???Y??: news:3d9f62f1@newsgroups.borland.com...

> "paladin" wrote:
> > if I may make a suggestion, I would encourage teamB types to
> > *suggest* the appropo newsgroup for the person's question...

> Craig did say "Please use.." not "You must use.."
> --
> Dave Nottage (TeamB)

To Dave Nottage:
    Paladin meant that TeamB'ers should point out which newsgroup
    to use.
To Paladin:
    In almost all (with very few exceptions) cases TeamB'ers do point
    out the appropriate newsgroup or several of these.
-------------------
Roman Polunin

Re:Please do not cross-post

Where did the questioned get posted & answered in the end??

Lifa.

"paladin" <p...@newsgroups.com> wrote in message

> if I may make a suggestion, I would encourage teamB types to
> *suggest* the appropo newsgroup for the person's question,
> rather than just chiding them about the rules.  Clearly the posters
> are not familiar with the rules, so not only will they be enlightened
> and teamB's authority and wisdom established, but us poor saps
> who are actually interested in following this thread won't have to
> search all the other newsgroups trying to guess where the guy put it...

> that's my story and I'm sticking to it..

> paladin

> "Craig Stuntz [TeamB]" <cstu...@nospamplease.com (but use vertexsoftware
to email)> wrote in message
> > In article <3d9af2d...@newsgroups.borland.com>, t...@mtsc.net says...
> > > Hey everyone,

> > Please note that cross-posting violates Borland's rules for the
> > use of their servers, which you can read here:

> > http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

> > Please choose a single, appropriate group for your question.

> > Thank you,

> > -Craig

> > --
> >  Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
> >      Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com
> >      InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
> >           http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Other Threads