BP7 Resource Editor under Windows 95

Has anyone had this problem.

I've recently moved by Borland Pascal 7 from running under Windows 3.1
to Windows 95.

Everything seems OK except that the resource editor displays all buttons
the same size regardless of how thet are set.

The resulting programs turn out with the right size buttons so its just
a display fault in the editor.

This wasn't an upgrade installation of W95. I have a new W95 only
machine that I then installed BP7 onto then removed it from my old one.

I've run a few net searches but couln't find any references.

Pleae no advice to move to Delphi as intend to do that anyway but it
won't help me maintain my mixed DOS/Win programs.