How do I rebuild a Paradox primary index?

Hi!

So how do I do this, short of deleting the outdated *.px and rebuilding
the whole table? The table-restructuring funcs I found can all only
rebuild secondary indeces, pack table, etc...

But the DatabaseDesktop can do this really fast, so there must be a way.

Doswidanja,
hannes

Re:How do I rebuild a Paradox primary index?

For me i'll just rename the index field to other name and set the property
to integer, then save and then insert another field which is using the
original name of the index/autoincreament field and delete the old one

Reuben Wee
Software Engineer
Highest Summit Sdn Bhd.
http://www.highestsummit.com

Hannes Breuer wrote in message <37FF2B05.51614...@talknet.de>...
>Hi!

>So how do I do this, short of deleting the outdated *.px and rebuilding
>the whole table? The table-restructuring funcs I found can all only
>rebuild secondary indeces, pack table, etc...

>But the DatabaseDesktop can do this really fast, so there must be a way.

>Doswidanja,
>hannes

Other Threads