Version Info in my programs propertie?

Hi All
You all know the most game and some program has a "Version" in the File
Propertie?
(Rigthclick on the File, Choise Propertie and then is there a "version")
I was wondering if could do that in my program?
Is there some code or idea how to do that?
Or is it not programming but something else, I realy like to know.
Please replay?
Thanks in advance...

Hilsen Lasse Valeur
Email: e.val...@get2net.dk
Web: http://hjem.get2net.dk

Re:Version Info in my programs propertie?

"Lasse Valeur" <e.val...@get2net.dk> wrote in message

> Hi All
> You all know the most game and some program has a "Version" in the File
> Propertie?
> (Rigthclick on the File, Choise Propertie and then is there a "version")
> I was wondering if could do that in my program?
> Is there some code or idea how to do that?
> Or is it not programming but something else, I realy like to know.
> Please replay?
> Thanks in advance...

In the IDE: Project | Options, Version Info tab.

Re:Version Info in my programs propertie?

In the Delphi-IDE, choose:
[Project], [Options].
Choose the "Version Info" tab,
Check the [Include version information in project].
Then fill out the fields below on that window.

-ThomasN

Lasse Valeur wrote:
> Hi All
> You all know the most game and some program has a "Version" in the
File
> Propertie?
> (Rigthclick on the File, Choise Propertie and then is there a
"version")
> I was wondering if could do that in my program?
> Is there some code or idea how to do that?
> Or is it not programming but something else, I realy like to know.
> Please replay?
> Thanks in advance...

> Hilsen Lasse Valeur
> Email: e.val...@get2net.dk
> Web: http://hjem.get2net.dk

Re:Version Info in my programs propertie?

Thank you guys!

Bruce Roberts <no.junk.please....@attcanada.net> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:znGF5.66680$YG5.44...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca...

> "Lasse Valeur" <e.val...@get2net.dk> wrote in message
> > Hi All
> > You all know the most game and some program has a "Version" in the File
> > Propertie?
> > (Rigthclick on the File, Choise Propertie and then is there a "version")
> > I was wondering if could do that in my program?
> > Is there some code or idea how to do that?
> > Or is it not programming but something else, I realy like to know.
> > Please replay?
> > Thanks in advance...

> In the IDE: Project | Options, Version Info tab.

Other Threads