Re: hi- Problem with rzBmpButton

Wrong newsgroup. Your question has nothing to do with DataSnap. The best
place to get help is probably from Raize.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email

Re:Re: hi- Problem with rzBmpButton

 Hi,
I am using TrzBmpButton in my project (Delphi 7). I applying bitmap
images on the button. The problem that i am facing is that the button
image is not displayed properly when the form is minimized or moved.
The painting of the control is not working properly. The images
applied on the button does not paint properly.
Pls, solve this problem asap,
Regards,
AMOL