very dangerous
Thanks
Charles
free software at www.cwalbrec.com
Ps. I have looked at it this boy is selling destruction big time in C++
"Shadavar" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Re:Re: Virus Thingy

On 18-Sep-03, Shadavar said:
Received about 20 of these today :-(
--
Bill
--------

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Virus Thingy

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:25:32 -0700, wrote:
Received about 20 of these today :-(
I'm up to almost 600...
johannes

Re:Re: Virus Thingy

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:56:16 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
I'm up to almost 600...
1000 -- after closing my newsgroup account not a single one any more.
johannes

Re:Re: Virus Thingy

This is the Swen virus. Here is the removal tool:
securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@mm.removal.tool.html
Kirk Halgren