some strange questions.

2004-06-24 06:16:34 PM
off-topic17
when I added inline asm in my *.cpp, I always met some strange questions.(my
bcb version is 5.5)
I add #pragma inline in cpp header, but programm no error but can't
process!!
if inline asm in a Package, Package can make but not produce bpi and
bpl,what problem????
somebody help me, very appreciate.~

Re:some strange questions.

when I added inline asm in my *.cpp, I always met some strange
questions.(my
bcb version is 5.5)
I add #pragma inline in cpp header, but programm no error but can't
process!!

if inline asm in a Package, Package can make but not produce bpi and
bpl,what problem????
You should,
1, Give us more detail information.
2, Show us some pieces of your code.
3, Fix your syntax error. I can't understand "but programm no error but
can't process"
*****Pardon my poor English*****
My TASM homepage, resource for assembly. Tools, articles, links.
komsbomb.ols-lab.com